These six delightfully illustrated short stories of seven to ten minutes each teach children Christian truths in a gentle and understandable way. Each story has a key teaching point. At the end of the story, the presenter develops the theme and links it to the teaching of Jesus or the Apostle Paul in a relaxed and easy manner. Ideal for children between the ages of five and nine, STORYBOOK’s delightful settings, charming illustrations and warm style of presentation will captivate a young audience and lay valuable groundwork on which parents and teachers can build. Useful for home, school, or church.
1. The Old Dragon (Rules) - The Benefits of having rules
2. Moonlight (Sharing our gifts) - We all have gifts we can share.
3. Beetle (Looking on the inside) - You can't judge a book by its cover.
4. The Bells (What we’re made for) - Everyone of us can make a difference when we work together.
5. Lanterns (Shining out) - We should let our lights shine so that other people will see the good things we do and give thanks to God for them.
6. Teamwork (Sharing the load) - Although our contribution may be very different to someone else's, but it's just as important.
This product does not yet have any editorial reviews
This product does not yet have any customer reviews