These six delightfully illustrated short stories of seven to ten minutes each teach children Christian truths in a gentle and understandable way. Each story has a key teaching point. At the end of the story, the presenter develops the theme and links it to the teaching of Jesus or the Apostle Paul in a relaxed and easy manner. Ideal for children between the ages of five and nine, STORYBOOK’s delightful settings, charming illustrations and warm style of presentation will captivate a young audience and lay valuable groundwork on which parents and teachers can build. Useful for home, school, or church.
1. The Starfish (Every Little Helps) - There are many needy people in the world and we can't help them all. But if we can just do our little bit to help ust a few, then we could be making more difference than we could ever imagine.
2. Feathers (Gossip) - One of the problems with gossiping is that sometimes the things we say are exaggerated and if what we're saying isn't entirely true it can cause real upset and hurt to others. We must think very carefully before talking about other people.
3. Harbour Lights (Who to Believe) - We trust our family and our teachers and other people too like doctors and policemen-but we can't always trust people we don't know. We have to be very careful. One safe rule might be not to trust people that we don't know until we've checked them out first with people we do know and can trust.
4. The Eagle Who Wouldn’t Fly (Trusting) - A refuge is a safe place to be and if God's arms are always beneath us like Baby Eagle's father was right underneath him, how wonderful. He will always be there to help and support us whenever we need Him.
5. Bringing Out the Best (Valuing Others) - We need to see the best in other people and encourage others to see that too.
6. The Painting (God’s Kingdom) - When we read about Jesus' miracles, we might realize what His Kingdom will be like and how perfect it will be.
This product does not yet have any editorial reviews
This product does not yet have any customer reviews