George Müller lived on radical prayer, depending on God to supply all his needs instead of asking others for help—even in his most desperate situations.
Alternate formats: Digital Video - $4.99
George Müller lives on radical prayer, depending on God to supply all his needs without asking for a cent from anyone—not even the congregation he pastors! When his ministry efforts bring him into contact with the neglected street children of the city of Bristol (England), he discovers that the workhouses force these desperate orphans into unpaid labor. George realizes he must do what he has done in countless other situations: pray and trust God to accomplish the impossible. George and his wife, Mary, open the first orphanages supported entirely by prayer, and God miraculously provides for their every need. But enemies of George’s work devise a plan to shut him down for good. Will George’s trust in God’s provision remain strong in the face of cunning opponents and desperate circumstances? Children and adults alike will see radical faith in action in this episode of Torchlighters - Heroes of the Faith.
DVD Special Features:
• English and Spanish languages with optional English and Spanish subtitles
• 59-minute docudrama on George Muller
• Comprehensive leader’s guide with lesson plans, background information, and more in PDF
• Reproducible student handouts, including comprehension and discussion questions, puzzles, activities, coloring, and more in PDF
• More activities for children at www.torchlighters.org and www.kidsofcourage.com
This product does not yet have any editorial reviews
This product does not yet have any customer reviews